Hydrafacial treatment is a non-ablative skin resurfacing treatment adapted to different skin types. When the treatment method is applied correctly, it is generally good for the following points:
- Eliminates fine lines as well as wrinkles.
- Clogged and enlarged pores are restored.
- Sebum decreases in oily skin.
- Brown spots is visibly reduced.
The popularity of this multi-purpose device has been increasing in recent years. Hydrafacial, which serves to clean dead skin cells, cleans the skin with a substance containing oxygenated vitamins. The liquid used allows the skin to be easily peeled off. However, it also benefits from Vortex technology, which cleans the skin from all dead cells. Vacuum is used within the scope of vortex technology. The combination of the peeling tip and the vacuum suction results in a skin rejuvenating process.
How is a Hydrafacial done?
Hydrafacial application, which generates cell renewal and accelerates the metabolism, is applied in extremely easy steps. It is possible to list the application stages as follows:
- A solution is selected in accordance with the skin type of the person to be treated.
- The pores are softened along with the skin surface.
- The skin is thoroughly cleaned after the vacuum application.
- A cleanser selected in accordance with the skin type is applied to the skin.
- The process is started by attaching a nozzle with a radio frequency feature to the machine.
- The repair of the skin is accelerated with substances injected into the skin.
- A shocking solution is used after the procedure.
- The pores are tightened with the help of LED therapy.
What are the benefits of a Hydrafacial?
The reasons why skin pores get clogged can be listed as follows:
- The effect of environmental factors,
- Wrong cosmetic applications,
- Sunbathing for a long time,
- The use of products that are not suitable for the skin type wear out the skin.
As a result of the clogged pores, the skin cannot breathe and loses its moisture. This in turn results in the first signs of aging. Thanks to the very comfortable application during and after the application, such problems are resolved in a short time like half an hour. After deep cleansing of the skin, serums are pumped under the skin with the help of a vacuum nozzle. Subsequently, unwanted spots are eliminated using different types of LEDs. If necessary, help can be obtained from peeling applications.
The application, which restores the lost appearance of the skin, allows you to achieve the look you want within 30 minutes. In addition to being a pain and ache free method, its easy application stands out as an important factor for its preference. Thanks to the application with innovative features, you can regain your former looks.
Hydrafacial Skin Care
Hydrafacial, which is the most effective among anti-aging care methods, is a procedure that is used effectively in skin rejuvenation treatment in addition to acne and spot treatment. The device cleans the skin deeply using the vacuum method. It is a pain and ache free method since it does not include additional methods such as injections. Advanced Vortex technology supports skin regeneration without damaging it. This provides you with healthier and brighter looking skin.
The following activities are carried out simultaneously with this method:
- Deep cleansing of the skin,
- Skin peeling and renewal processes,
- Antioxidant protection is applied in addition to the moisturizing process.
The Vortex nozzle, descending to the lowest layer of the skin, peels the skin at a microscopic level. Subsequently, all dead cells are eliminated. The skin, which is purified from excess oil and sebum, is freed from fine lines and wrinkles. Thanks to the specially prepared serums, the skin is protected from stains and color discrepancies. The application of all processes in a single session is practical. Maintenance is easier and faster. The speed of maintenance is among the most sought-after features.
In order for skin care to be effective, it should be done under the supervision of experts. You can contact us at any time to get detailed information about skin care types.
The advantages of a Hydrafacial application
The application has many advantages. Hydrafacials have the following advantages in general:
- In addition to being applied to people of all ages, it is suitable for every skin type.
- The application is without pain or discomfort. In fact, it is very comfortable.
- It has a structure that does not irritate the skin and does not cause redness.
- It does not cause swelling or edema.
- Since it provides a deep cleaning, it has the opportunity to be used for a long time with the same comfort.
- The face gains a very smooth appearance after the application.
- The skin can breathe and has a healthy appearance.
- It prevents the formation of acne and blackheads.
- It ensures the elimination of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It keeps the moisture balance of the skin at the desired level.
- It protects the skin’s elasticity.
- It is completed in about 30 minutes.
- It is applicable during all seasons.
How Many Hydrafacial Sessions are needed?
The skin needs to be nourished and moisturized to regenerate itself. The treatment enables skin regeneration to take place in a shorter time. The person undergoing the procedure will have softer and more radiant skin at the end of the treatment. The rejuvenated skin structure also maintains its elasticity. The treatment is readily applicable to anyone, including those with sensitive skin types. It is suitable for use in all seasons. Men and women of all ages benefit from this method according to their needs.
The fact that the treatment creates a visible change in the first session encourages people. In treatments applied for therapeutic purposes, a total of 6 sessions are applied with one week intervals. Once a month is sufficient for cosmetic applications. This way the skin looks moisturized and taut throughout the year. Skin which is alive and healthy looks radiant in every season. No additional care is needed after the application. The most important point after the procedure is to avoid washing the face on the first day. On the other hand, putting on make up on the first day is allowed if the client wishes.
When is a Hydrafacial Effective?
The application is available to people from all age groups. Gender is not an issue. The application is developed according to the needs of the client. It is very effective in removing acne, spots, wrinkles and sebum on the skin. People who want to have a cleaner and healthier skin can achieve the skin care they dream of with this method.
Who is suitable for a Hydrafacial?
Hydrafacial, applied to all skin types during the four seasons, is recommended for those who want to have skin care and cleaning. People of all ages can benefit from this skin care technique in line with the needs of their skin.
How Many Hydrafacial Sessions are Recommended?
The application, which is the result of technological developments, has been developed in line with the skin care needs of people. The number of sessions and their duration are determined by the skin’s needs. The number of sessions varies between 3 and 6 sessions on average.
Comments from those who have had Hydrafacials
Hydrafacial, one of the most important skin care techniques of today, provides deep cleaning thanks to its vacuumed vortex nozzle. It is suitable for active use in all kinds of skin care treatments. Since Hydrafacial is applied in stages, the impact is more permanent. First, the skin is cleansed. Next, collagen triggers are released into the skin. This enables the skin to breathe comfortably. The comments about the application indicate that people are very satisfied with the results.
Hydrafacial Prices 2024
Skin care prices are updated every year. In line with current prices, people can have information before deciding to have skin care. People who want to benefit from skin care techniques research prices first. Subsequently, they apply to specialists to have an examination.
A detailed analysis is carried out about the skin type of the person during the examination. Pricing is made in accordance with the decided skin care type. Feel free to contact us at any time to get more detailed information about Hydrafacials.