What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser epilation is a cosmetic procedure in the form of a light beam which is applied with the rays obtained as a result of the stimulation of the rays. Unwanted hair growth, which is a challenging psycho-social problem, is completely eliminated with laser treatment. It is a type of epilation that we have actively preferred for women for approximately 25 years. This epilation method can be used easily all over the body. The hair in the application area must not be interfered with up to 15 minutes before the first procedure.
This will enable the hardness and amount of hair to be easily visible during laser epilation. At the same time, the efficiency to be obtained from the laser increases. After planning for the laser procedure, you should clean the area to be treated. With the examinations performed by your specialist doctor, conditions such as hair density and skin type in the area are clearly examined. Subsequently the process is started by making serial shots to the area using a suitable device. Successful completion of the procedure depends on the hair and skin type, the color of the skin, and the size of the area. This process must be completed in certain periods.
The purpose of laser epilation is to completely eliminate the hair follicles. At this point, the sudden light created by the laser hair removal beam becomes more effective especially on dark hairs.
How is Laser Hair Removal Done?
The stages of laser application in general can be listed as follows:
- The person should shorten their hair with a suitable razor before the application. Applications involving wax should not be preferred for this shortening process. Waxing is not preferred for this procedure with its structure that excludes hair follicles.
- After the hair reaches the desired level, the hair follicles are scanned with the help of laser devices in the area where the application will be made. Before starting this process, we need to adjust the laser parameters according to your skin and hair color. At this point, it is very important to determine the most suitable dose for the person.
- The size of the area to be treated is also effective on the processing time. The duration of 1 session varies between 5 minutes and 2 hours on average. The most important factor determining this period is the size of the application area.
Laser epilation usually ends after 6 or 8 sessions. At this stage, laser treatment is applied periodically within a certain timeframe. This enables permanent riddance to hair.
Who Is Suitable For Laser Hair Removal?
Laser epilation is applied to anyone over the age of 12 who has dark hair. There are no restrictions for this procedure.
In Which Areas Is Laser Epilation Applied?
The laser process, which we apply as 6 sessions on average, results in success. It is frequently used in hormonal hair removal as well as in the facial area. Application areas for laser epilation can be listed as follows:
- Underarm laser epilation
- Genital area laser epilation
- Leg laser epilation
- Facial laser epilation
- Bikini area laser epilation
- Back laser epilation
- Arm laser epilation
- Upper lip epilation
- Chest laser epilation
- Chin laser epilation
- Nape of the neck epilation
- Beard laser epilation
- Neck laser epilation
You can choose any of these laser methods depending on the hair growth area.
What Laser Hair Removal Methods are available?
The most preferred laser epilations in general can be listed as follows:
- The Ice laser hair removal method, which is completely painless and delivers effective results,
- The Diode laser epilation, which is effective on dark hair,
- The Alexandrite laser epilation used for the epilation process of light-skinned people,
- Fat laser epilation, where wavelength penetration is the deepest,
- IPL hair removal, which is mostly used in beauty salons and does not have effective results.
What to Consider After Laser Hair Removal?
After a successful laser epilation application, particular attention should be paid to the following points:
- The discomfort felt from laser hair removal is commensurate with the discomfort of pulling hair with tweezers.
- People with sensitive skin can have skin rashes after the procedure. These rashes disappear within 1 day at the latest.
- There is no harm in continuing the daily routine after the procedure.
- Peeling or scrubbing applications to the procedure area are not recommended for about 1 week.
- People with dry skin should moisturize the procedure area at regular intervals.
- It is necessary to avoid direct sunlight for 3 days. Therefore, epilation sessions are generally preferred during the winter months. You can get help from sunscreens with factor 30 if sunlight cannot be avoided.
- Sessions can be applied at intervals of 15 and 20 days.
Laser Epilation Centers
The centers where the laser operation will take place should be inspected meticulously. The most important point is that the area where the treatment will take place has hygienic conditions. Looking at the device brand and the hygiene of the environment beforehand is recommended.
What are the Benefits of Laser Hair Removal?
The benefits of laser hair removal can be listed as follows:
- Providing a complete and permanent solution,
- Having few and temporary side effects,
- Incurring less discomfort,
- Fast results,
- Softer skin.
Is Laser Hair Removal available for Men?
Today, men like women often benefit from laser hair removal methods. The most preferred epilation areas by men are areas where excessive hair growth is common, such as the nape of the neck, back, beard, shoulders and chest.
Comments of Those Who Have Had Laser Epilation
Qualities such as longevity and fast results make people who benefit from laser epilation very satisfied. The fact that the procedure is pain and ache free compared to other types of epilation is also among the reasons for preference.
Laser Hair Removal Prices 2023
Prices of laser hair removal vary depending on the area to be treated and the intensity of hair growth. An examination of the intensity of hair growth will determine how many sessions of laser application are needed. This will determine the exact price.
Is Laser Epilation Done on tanned Skin?
Having the skin in its original condition increases the success of the laser. However, laser treatment is also applied to tanned skin.
Shaving Before Laser Hair Removal
The hair must be shortened before each session. This can be performed with the help of a suitable razor.
How Many Sessions of Laser Epilation are Applied?
On average, successful results are obtained in 6 sessions. However, in areas with excessive hair growth, this period can be upped to 10 sessions.
How Many Months Does Laser Hair Removal Take?
While body epilation takes 2 months on average, epilation types applied only to the face take 1 month..
Is Hair permanently deleted with Ice Laser?
Since the ice laser is also affective for fine hair, we can say that the ice laser achieves a 90% success.
Is Laser Epilation painful?
The pain of laser epilation can be compared to removing hair with tweezers.
Can Hepatitis B Patients Have Laser Hair Removal?
Hepatitis B patients can also benefit from laser to get rid of unwanted hair.
Does Laser Hair Removal Cause Skin Cancer?
Although minimal radiation is involved, there is no evidence that it causes skin cancer.
Does Laser Hair Removal Damage Tattoos?
Burns occur in the tattoo area when the rays penetrate the color pigments of the tattoo. Therefore, laser treatment should not be performed on tattoos.
Does Hair Grow back after Laser Hair Removal?
Hairs can grow between 6 and 12 weeks between sessions. After all sessions are over, this problem is permanently resolved.
Does Hair Removal Prevent Radiation Therapy?
Since it does not damage healthy tissues, it does not interfere with radiation therapy.
Are Epilation Rays Harmful?
There is no evidence that epilation rays are harmful.
What are the Hair Removal Temperatures?
The temperature of ice lasers can go as low as -4 degrees.
Does epilation work?
Yes, it gives permanent and robust results.
Is Laser Hair Removal the Final Solution?
It is the most effective solution for hair growth today.
Itching after Laser Hair Removal
Although itching can occur after laser epilation, it lasts between 1 and 2 days. Feel free to contact us any time to get clear information about the procedure.
Buk Beauty Content ; https://www.bukbeauty.com/en/laser-hair-removal-turkey/