Dhi Hair Transplant Turkey
The process we know as DHI hair transplant (Direct Hair Implantation) means “Direct Hair Transplantation”. Hair transplantation is the process of extracting hair follicles from a part of the body and implanting them in the sparse or bald area. This surgical procedure is used for the treatment of permanent alopecia in both men and women.
Hair transplantation is a procedure applied to areas with baldness or thinning hair. This process offers a natural and permanent solution. Hair transplantation technique is used to regenerate eyebrows, eyelashes, beards and chest hair. It is also preferred for procedures such as concealing surgery marks or scars. This process is more effective than other hair treatments.
How is Dhi Hair Transplantation done?
The Dhi hair transplantation technique is a slightly more advanced version of FUE. As in classical Fue, the extracted hair follicles are transferred to the area with hair loss with micro motors. The Dhi hair transplantation technique differs from other applications starting from this point. The Dhi hair transplant turkey procedure consists of
- Front line determination,
- Donor quality,
- Waiting of grafts,
- the protection of hair follicles.
The forehead measurements required for determining the front hairline starting between the two eyebrows are taken. An area of 7 cm is determined from the point of the hairy area to the skin. This area is known as the point where the hairline begins.
Grafts are collected in a medical pen called choi, which should only be used by experts and knowledgeable people, and thanks to this process, the hair is placed directly into the skin without incisions.
This pen is pointed and has a very fine tip. When the special area behind this pen, which is dipped into the scalp, is pressed, the extracted hair follicle is placed into the scalp. While these procedures are normally done separately, the process is reduced to one thanks to the pen which is an advantage for the patient. While the process is a three-stage process in other techniques, it is a two-stage one in DHI. An explanation of the stages can be listed as follows:
- First the hair roots are loosened.
- Grooves are opened one by one for implanting.
- Grafts are taken from the determined donor area with the help of a medical pen.
- Hair follicles are placed into a special medical pen.
- The right angle is given, the hair follicles are placed in the appropriate area.
- DHI hair transplantation, which is applied in 6 hours, is completed in 2-4 days.
The main purpose of the application is to increase the quality of the hair and to get a full look. Furthermore, the person who has a hair transplantation can return to their daily life without any interruptions. At this point, hair transplantation directly affects both the perspective of the person towards himself and his relations in social life in a positive way.
Things to consider before Dhi hair transplantation:
– During the preliminary interview, you should inform your doctor about your health history. If you have any ailments that you are being treated for or diseases that require regular medication such as blood pressure, diabetes, ulcers, you should inform your doctor about these medications and the period of use.
There are some points that patients should pay attention to before hair transplantation, which is a surgical operation. The patient should show necessary care and attention to ensure a problem-free and comfortable operation, to spend the recovery period more comfortably and of course to achieve the most natural result.
– It is not possible to encounter an unexpected result in a hair transplantation process performed by an experienced doctor if the necessary care is taken.
Hair transplantation should not be considered a simple procedure. As with all surgical procedures, some mishaps and complications may occur during the operation or after hair transplantation. For example, using anticoagulants without heeding the doctor’s advice, failing to interrupt the use of these drugs before the operation can cause serious bleeding. Therefore, you must follow your doctor’s recommendations and instructions before and after hair transplantation.
- The first important point in this process is the planning of the treatment process, taking into account the views of the physician.
- The use of drugs with anticoagulants, such as aspirin, should be discontinued.
- Alcohol consumption should be stopped 1 week or at least 3 days before the procedure if possible due to its blood-thinning properties.
- Nicotine consumption negatively affects the healing process. Therefore, you should stop smoking at least 3 days before starting hair transplantation sessions.
- Consumption of vitamin B and vitamin E or herbal teas containing containing these vitamins should also be stopped because they have an effect on bleeding.
- Exhausting sports such as bodybuilding and cardio should be stopped 1 week before the procedure.
- Beverages containing caffeine should be discontinued.
- The hair should be washed and the scalp should be clean before the procedure.
- Foods that challenge the digestion should not be consumed, and replaced with lighter foods before hair transplantation.
- Products such as hair creams and gels must be avoided before hair transplantation.
- Shampoos with natural ingredients should be used rather than shampoos containing chemicals before hair transplantation.
What is a DHI hair transplant?
Is DHI hair transplant good?
Is DHI better than FUE Sapphire?
Who is suitable for a Dhi Hair Transplantation?
A hair transplantation can be applied to everyone except babies and very old people. Patients who want to have hair transplantation without shaving might consider DHI hair transplantation technique first. However, before starting the operation, a checkup needs to be carried out to check any risks for the patient’s health. This process is a procedure that has been applied for many years as a permanent solution to hair loss caused by permanent or various external factors. As everyone’s hair structure is different, the degree of hair loss is also different.
Every individual who has enough hair follicles in the donor area can have a hair transplantation operation. Hair transplantation is a very suitable treatment for people who want to improve hair quality, strengthen hair or stop shedding. When choosing Dhi hair transplantation, make sure to choose an experienced clinic that will take care of you in the best way.
What Dhi Hair Transplant Methods are available?
The hair transplantation method is one of the most preferred applications in recent years. This method, known as the pen technique or direct hair transplantation, is the DHI hair transplantation method. This method is often preferred because it provides more advantages than other applications. This process is an application in which the hair follicles collected from the donor area are implanted into the transplantation area with the help of a special pen.
Since this medical device, which we call a pen, can perform grooving and root placement in one go, it enables roots to be planted in a shorter time. In this application without incisions, there is almost no bleeding. Since the damage caused by this application is minimal, the healing process is also very rapid. In addition, the DHI method never harms existing hair. Of course, the DHI hair transplantation process is done in a sterile hospital environment and it is very important that it is carried out by a team of experts in the field.
Some advantages of the Dhi hair transplantation method are as follows:
- It allows hair to be transplanted without cutting.
- It generates less trauma and discomfort.
- The result is much more natural.
- More hair follicles can be placed per cm2.
- It is much more preferred in the densification process.
- Denser transplanting can be done if requested.
- Shedding is less common than in other methods.
- When Dhi hair transplantation is applied correctly, less damage is encountered.
- Since the work is done with fine tips, there is no possibility of scarring.
Those Who Have Had Dhi Hair Transplantation
Those who have had Dhi hair transplantation are those who have lost their hair permanently due to genetics, stress or some health problems. The reason for so many transplantings is the high success level. And that goes for people all over the world. There are millions of people who come to our country just to have a DHI hair transplantation. These people’s hair type, skin color, height, age, weight are completely different. There are many different options for those who have Dhi hair transplantation, the type of procedure is also affected by various factors such as the hardness of the skull, its structure and the strength of the hair type. We can achieve successful results in hair transplantation by taking these factors into consideration.
Things to Know After Dhi Hair Transplantation
Recovery after hair transplantation will take approximately 1 month. Within 1 month, the patient can return to his normal life. However, it takes 1 year for the hair to grow and the process to be completed. The patient should be very meticulous in the process after the hair transplantation. He should take into account the recommendations given by the doctor. The point that should be known and paid attention to after hair transplantation is that the drug treatment must not be discontinued.
Things to know after hair transplantation are as follows;
- It is very important to protect the transplanted area for the first 15 days.
- The transplanted area should not come into contact with the pillow while in the sleeping position, and the incumbent should lie on his back.
- The first hair wash should be done under the supervision of the team as described.
- The hair transplantation area should be protected from accidents and impacts for the first 15 days.
- The hair transplant area should be protected from the sun and cold.
- Smoking should be minimized after hair transplantation and alcohol should not be used for 10 days.
- All drugs to be used after hair transplantation should be used as described by the experts.
- Sexual intercourse is not recommended for the first 2 weeks after hair transplantation.
- Anticoagulants such as aspirin and green tea should never be used for the first 2 weeks after hair transplantation.
- Activities that can result in a blow to the hair transplantation area must be avoided.
- Sports such as sauna, Turkish bath, swimming, solarium and fitness should be avoided for 1 month.
- You can use berets, helmets and hats after hair transplantation as recommended by experts, depending on the transplanted area.
- A shaving machine should not be used for 3 months in the hair transplantation area. You can only do any trimming with scissors.
- Crusting, hair redness are normal. You need to follow the advice of experts during this process.
- You can resume your regular lying position after crusting is over in 15 days.
- Do not wear tight fitting clothes that need to be pulled over the head such as t-shirts and sweaters for 2 weeks after hair transplantation.
- Do not rub your head with a towel after washing.
Reviews of People Who Have Had DHI Hair Transplantation
According to the comments and experiences of people who suffered from hair thinning and loss and had a hair transplantation, they stated that they were quite satisfied after the hair follicles started to grow. They also stated that their hair grew stronger and healthier in the following process, that the hair transplantation was not obvious at all, that they had received very positive reactions in human relations and their environment, and most importantly, that they felt more self-confident.
We can also say that people who were very afraid and hesitant about what would happen before they have it done. However, we can say that there is nothing to be afraid of after hair transplantation, and that they feel much better when they look in the mirror and recommend it to everyone in the same situation. They said that they had a very comfortable process without pain.
Is DHI better than FUE?
The DHI method can be preferred because it covers larger areas than the FUE method. Those who want to achieve higher density should prefer the DHI method. According to the recommendations of experts or doctors, success rates in both FUE and DHI hair transplantation have reached up to 95%.
What is DHI in hair transplant?
DHI hair transplantation technique created by DHI Global medical group, like FUE hair transplantation, the channels in your scalp are cut manually before implanting the hair follicles. However, in DHI hair transplantation, it is used as a tool in the form of a special pen that can be done both at the same time.
How much does DHI cost?
DHI hair transplant cost is between $2000 and $10,000 on average. Pricing varies according to the number of hair transplanted and the patient’s expectation. Our doctor or specialists will not avoid meeting with you so that you can get the result you want.
Does DHI donor hair grow back?
The shortest answer would be no. Since the hair follicles and surrounding cells are completely removed from under the surface of the scalp, it is not possible to regrow hair in the donor area. Hair regrowth occurs only in the area where the hair follicles from the donor are not completely removed. It should be distributed homogeneously.
DHI Hair Transplantation Prices 2023
DHI hair transplantation prices vary. The price ranges differ according to the fee policy of the centers and the hair structure of the individuals to be treated. In addition, the price is determined according to the number of grafts to be used in the treatment process. At this point, people who intend to have DHI hair transplantation can get the most accurate price information after the examination.
In Turkey, the world’s hair transplant capital, an DHI hair transplant costs between $2500 and $5,000.
Content Source: DHI Hair Transplant Sapphire Hair Clinic